3 Cards in 30 Minutes




I love crafting! That is not a surprise to many of you. The reasons I love to craft are all personal. I love to send cards at random times to brighten people's day. I love to acknowledge special events in my family and friends lives. I find it very relaxing and need some of my own down time and this is how I get it each day. Finally, I remind myself if it is something I enjoy doing how can I not make the time. Anyone can find the time to make cards. They do not have to complicated. These there cards all have the same base pieces and I completed all 3 of them in 30 minutes. 

The bases are made with a 2 1/2" x 4 1/4" piece of cardstock that I embossed and then a 3" x 4 1/14" piece of patterned paper. I used the following supplies to embellish the cards:

All supplies Close to My Heart:

Regatta Paper pack 
Sapphire Cardstock 
Anchor My Way Stamps and Thin Cuts
Regatta Complements 
Sapphire Ink
Black Ink
Pomegranate Ink 
Flaxen Ink
Glacier Ink 
Sapphire Ink

All supplies can be purchased here.

I encourage you to spend a few minutes every day doing something you enjoy and be creative! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Heart Cards