Charlotte Shaker Card


I have been wanting to make a shaker card for quite some time. I was out of the CTMH Flip Flaps though. I finally remembered to add them to my order and created this card using the Charlotte paper packet and complements. 

Shaker cards can be filled with anything, but I created another card using the Cricut Artfully Sent cartridge and used the cut outs to fill the flip flap. I plan on picking up some confetti to use next time. 

I filled the flip flap and then used adhesive to adhere it to the card base. I put another piece of patterned paper over the flip flap in order to provide a background and cover the flip flap so you didn't see it from the inside of the card. 

I created the circle using my circle cutter and after I cut the card base, I marked the card stock and patterned paper before I cut the circles the same size. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Heart Cards