Happy September! I cannot believe it is September already. While we are getting ready to start school next week I am not quite getting ready to say goodbye to summer. Luckily the fabulous special from Close to My Heart this month helps that transition a little easier. This month Close to My Heart is offering a Create Kindness card kit that is AMAZING. All the product below is included in the kit for only $46.95 (a 15% savings if ordered separately). 24 small cards, 8 "M" size stamp sets, My Acrylic Mini Stamp Organizer, a small black ink pad and an acrylic block. 



I create one card using each of the 4 main stamp sets. The other 4 stamp sets provide sentiments for the inside of the cards. I will also be using those to create fun cards during the next week. 



I added the following Close to My Hear products to the kit:

Golden Yellow ShinHan Marker
Leaf Green ShinHan Marker
Cherry Pink ShinHan Marker
Lavender ShinHan Marker
Turquoise Blue ShinHan Marker
3-D Foam Tape

The kit and all supplies are available here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Heart Cards