Adventure Boy's Birthday Card-January 24



There are multiple reasons I am creating a card every day. One, I get to use up some of my supply (my husband says you could bury me in my supplies). Two, is to intentionally think about friends and family and three, to spend time every day doing something I love. Today I created a card using scraps and just to create. I have no one to send this card to yet but I believe the perfect person will appear this year. I used the following Close to My Heart Supplies:

  • Paper Fundamentals-Basic Pack
  • Outdoor Denim Cardstock (Retired)
  • Olive Cardstock (Retired)
  • Timberline Paper pack (Retired)
  • Hone Cardstock
  • Close to My Heart Artbooking Cricut Cartridge
  • Woodgrain Embossing Folder
All supplies can be ordered here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Heart Cards