Day 3-Friendship

My goal this year is to send a card every day to make my friends, neighbors, co-workers, Close to My Heart customers and others know what they mean to me. I love getting something in the mail that is not a bill or solicitation! I know others do to so this year I am going to be more intentional about sending out cards. I hope to not miss a birthday this year since I am using the new Close to My Heart planner and be aware of deaths, job changes, promotions, births, etc.

To start the year off by surprising someone I created this fun friendship card using new Charlotte paper pack from Close to My Heart and the January Stamp of the Month (available for only $5 with any $50 purchase).




 

 All supplies for this card can be ordered at www.stephaniefeist.ctmh.com








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Heart Cards