Thinking of You Card-January 12

This morning I woke up early and had time to create a sympathy card for a friend whose mother recently passed away from cancer. I thought the Charlotte paper pack was perfect for the occasion. I also have been trying to make myself use my cartridges more so I pulled out the CTMH Artistry Cartridge and found the perfect balloon cut on page 34. I cut the balloon base using a sheet of the Charlotte paper pack and the top of the balloon using Sorbet paper. I used the January Stamp of the Month "Thinking of You" in Whisper ink to stamp the words. I used a Treasured Puffies in the right corner to give just a pop of gold color.





 The January Stamp of the Month is available for only $5 with any $50 purchase. All products used for this card can be found here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Heart Cards