Penelope and You're My Type Card-February 2nd

I am having so much fun making a card every day. This morning I made this card for a good friend. I used the Penelope paper pack and the Share the Love stamp set available in February only. I used all the papers (minus the chick's) in the Penelope paper pack and cut them all at different sizes. The yellow is just a small strip to give the card a little pop. I used a few old embellishments I had to give the card a little dimension. 





Share the love this February by purchasing the exclusive My Acrylix® Share the Love D-size stamp set (CC1060). Filled with adorable icons and loveable sentiments, this stamp set will be a beautiful addition to your collection—but there is more to this stamp set than meets the eye! Not only will you be getting a high-quality, swoon-worthy stamp set by taking part in this promotion, but Close To My Heart will also donate $7 USD of the proceeds from this stamp set to Operation Smile™, an amazing organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children all over the world! The amazing stamp set is only $17.95. I will be showcasing the stamp set in cards and layouts all month!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the Heart Cards