Every day through 2016 I will create and send a card to someone special.
Washi Card-Sunday March 13
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This morning was all about washi tape! I love how easy it use. I just used strips of the Limeade Washi tape and cut one of the Picture My Life cards and added a sentiment.
Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop! For this hop we will be featuring the letter O. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. Whatever the crafter has chosen as their O element will be featured in their post. If you came from Lauren's Blog then you're on the right track! My letter O is for OLD today. I used the old CTMH products. The paper pack Skylark, an old card base and old twill ribbon. I used my Cricut Artbooking cartridge to cut out the sentiment. We hope you enjoyed today's blog hop. In case you get lost along the way go to Catherine Nowak's blog for a complete list of participants!
Happy Saturday!!! The sun is shinning and birds are chirping so I spent some quiet time in my craft room this morning. I have a friend moving to California so I used the White Daisy Circle Spin Cards along with the Sprintime Wishes stamp set and my ShinHan markers.
I am a big believer in Thank You cards. My grandmother always expected one and taught my sisters and I how important it was let someone know you appreciated what they did for you! I am passing on this tradition to my son who is 9. This year I created mini Thank You cards for him to send to people who gave him a Christmas gift. I used scraps from Close to My Heart White Pines paper pack and White Pines Compliments. They are perfect for neighbors as we don't have to mail them.
Comments
Post a Comment